We are always accepting of qualified applicants. Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMMEDIATE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
HEIRLOOM LA DRIVERS FOR DROP-OFF SET-UPS
Fleet members are our walking billboards and we value their impact! We offer an extremely flexible schedule for our drivers, but we really need drivers who can do morning shifts as that is when most of our work is. There is opportunity to grow with us in this position if you desire!
- Team Player Attitude! We are all here to help each other out!
- Ensure all order items are accounted for prior to delivery departure. Kitchen will help if needed!
- Deliver food in our own HLA vans (not your car) to specific location(s) via the most efficient route, ensuring prompt arrival and set-up. We take care to give you enough time and info to be a success!
- Set up items according to Heirloom LA standards, and/or per client’s request. We have our own kraft paper and need things to look pretty!
- Verify all items listed on invoice are delivered. This task is critical, so we ask you to take a photo so we can cross reference.
- Craft an end of day report for each delivery shift
- Execute office and side work duties as requested such as packing for other deliveries, gassing up vans, expediting a pick-up, or printing labels in the office
- We deeply value those who care about their job at hand because the rest of us sure do. It takes an amazing team to keep our phone ringing!
- Valid California-issued drivers license
- Clean driving record
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player attitude
- Creative problem solving skills
- Prompt, courteous, professional demeanor and appearance
- Ability to independently lift up to 50 lbs
- Love of food and dogs a plus!
- Pay is hourly, based on experience and availability
- There are occasionally tips, but it is not expected
- Delicious and healthy famed family meal lunch everyday
- Option for health insurance
PLEASE SEND RESUME + COVER LETTER TO: email@example.com