We are always accepting of qualified applicants. Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
IMMEDIATE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
CATERING SALES ASSOCIATE FOR DROP-OFF SALES:
We are seeking a friendly, organized, detail-oriented food lover to add to our sales team! Main job function is to coordinate menus and deliveries for corporate meals, production, high profile clientele, and social functions such as weddings, birthdays, graduations, etc.
• Clearly communicate to existing and prospective clients customers in a friendly yet informative manner our services, menu items, company rules/procedures
• Respond to incoming sales inquiries for drop-off orders
• Create quotes and invoices; maintain processes re: due dates/deadlines in Quickbooks and internal calendar
• Build and maintain client relationships via outreach efforts, marketing campaigns, client relationship building, etc.
• Assist in the sales strategizing and sourcing of new client avenues to drive business and create continuous exposure; weekly reports
• Internal database management and upkeep, tracking both exiting and new client information
• Interfacing with Kitchen and Fleet teams to ensure full job cycle accuracy
• Interfacing with company Bookkeeper re: accounting documents
• Assisting in the maintenance of weekly sales reports for Excel dashboard utilizing pivot tables and charts
• Assisting in maintenance of daily sales reports and other sales reports as needed
• Generate orders following established company protocols, taking care to confirm all details and provide friendly customer service.
• Troubleshoot as needed when orders change, and ensure customer satisfaction.
Provide invoicing and collect payments. Consistent and efficient completion of required paperwork
• Experience in restaurant service or luxury markets a plus
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Highly organized with impeccable attention to detail
• Motivated by client satisfaction and incentivized by goal-driven structure
• Strong desire to succeed
• Proficient in MAC, Outlook and Quickbooks
PAY: Full Time Hourly + Commission/Bonus Structure, 50-75k
Please provide a customized cover letter. Please answer the following question: What was your favorite meal you have ever had and why. Any applicants who DO NOT submit a cover letter answering the above question will be disregarded immediately.
DELIVERY DRIVERS, PART-TIME:
We take great care in the deliveries of our drop-off orders and are seeking qualified, friendly drivers with clean driving records to deliver and thoughtfully set up orders. Superb customer service is a must. Very flexible schedule. Pay ($14) is hourly